This publication, available only in Spanish, features six recent FA investigations and it includes an introduction by Cuauhtémoc Medina and Ferran Barenblit, a conversation between Eyal Weizman, Yve-Alain Bois, Hal Foster and Michel Feher, and a postface by the curator Rosario Güiraldes, who highlights the necessity to embrace an engaged aesthetic practice that combines both a critical understanding and tactical use of facts.
- Forensic Architecture at MACBA
- April 28th, 2017 - October 15th, 2017
- SITUATION #82, SITUATIONS / Fact - Fotomuseum Winterthur
- May 20th, 2017 - September 17th, 2017
- 77sqm_9:26min at documenta 14
- June 10th, 2017 - September 17th, 2017
Forensic Architecture is based at Goldsmiths, University of London and funded by the European Research Council, OAK Foundation, Potter Foundation, and Sigrid Rausing Trust, as well as commissions from various groups on a project basis.